Print this list as a checklist for the steps to running a successful fundraiser.
- Tasks allocated to fundraising team
- People notified that the fundraiser is coming up and what they need to do
- Fundraiser booked for week of________
- Distribution method of order forms organized
- Collating of order forms and return of Group order form organized
- Method of receiving funds organized
- Safe place to store money organized
- Payment flagged with person who pays the bills
- Delivery location organized
- Distribution of orders organized
During the fundraising drive
- Regular reminders sent home telling sellers where and when to return their money
- Money and returns collected daily/weekly. Money banked/stored in a safe place.
- Collate order forms and return of Group order form.
- Pay for goods on receipt of tax invoice.
Receiving and distributing your order
- All items received and in good condition, nothing damaged or missing
- Distribute orders accordingly.
Finalizing the campaign
- Distribute ‘wrap up’ notice to families/members and thank everyone for their efforts. Make sure you specially thank your team members
- Let everyone know how much money they have raised though their efforts and what the money will be used for.